Basin Electric has issued a Request for Proposal (RFP) to find options for fulfilling power supply obligations within the Midcontinent ISO (MISO), Southwest Power Pool (SPP), and NorthWestern Energy Montana regions (NWMT).
Basin Electric is seeking proposals for capacity and energy for the amounts and points of delivery as defined in the RFP.
Basin Electric continues to need additional resources to meet its forecasted load obligations and supports an all of the above resource approach to meet those obligations.
The notice of intent to bid will be due to Basin Electric on Jan. 31, 2024.
Proposals received prior to 5 p.m. (CST) on Feb. 21, 2024, will be considered under this RFP.
- MISO Power Supply Request for Proposal
- SPP Power Supply Request for Proposal
- NWMT Power Supply Request for Proposal
- Renewable RFP Response Package
- BEPC Renewable RFP Draft PPA